What is Astrology and how can it assist you on your path?
Man’s belief in a meaningful correlation between the cosmos and human endeavours has been a significant part of our history. Astrology can be traced back to the Babylonians in the third millennium BC, and remains a popular tool for examining human nature and our place in the world around us today.
A horoscope or natal chart is a blueprint of where the planets were placed in zodiacal signs when you were born, based on your date, place and time of birth. An interpretation of your natal chart through examining these planetary positions at your birth, and how they relate to each other can offer insight in your search for your authentic self. It is therefore primarily a tool for further self-awareness.
It can also show where your talents and abilities lie, your vocational aptitudes, demonstrate relationship compatibility (a branch known as Synastry when one horoscope is compared with a partner’s/another’s), and an understanding of the cycles, processes, patterns and upcoming trends in your life through transits and progressions.
- Full Moon in Libra 19 April 2019 – weighing up partnerships
- New Moon in Aries 5 April 2019 – Act on your thoughts and ideas
- Aquarius New Moon 2019 heralds the Year of the Earth Pig
- Total Lunar Eclipse in Leo 20/21 January 2019 – dramatic changes
- Partial Solar Eclipse in Capricorn 5/6 January 2019 – take control of your ambitions
- Full Moon in Cancer – emotional nurturing vs practical authority
- New Moon in Sagittarius – Aim high