What is Astrology and how can it assist you on your path?
Man’s belief in a meaningful correlation between the cosmos and human endeavours has been a significant part of our history. Astrology can be traced back to the Babylonians in the third millennium BC, and remains a popular tool for examining human nature and our place in the world around us today.
A horoscope or natal chart is a blueprint of where the planets were placed in zodiacal signs when you were born, based on your date, place and time of birth. An interpretation of your natal chart through examining these planetary positions at your birth, and how they relate to each other can offer insight in your search for your authentic self. It is therefore primarily a tool for further self-awareness.
It can also show where your talents and abilities lie, your vocational aptitudes, demonstrate relationship compatibility (a branch known as Synastry when one horoscope is compared with a partner’s/another’s), and an understanding of the cycles, processes, patterns and upcoming trends in your life through transits and progressions.
- Full Moon in Aquarius 15 August 2019 – first among equals
- New Moon in Leo 31 July/1 August 2019 – heartfelt creativity and fun
- Partial Lunar Eclipse in Capricorn 16/17 July 2019 – reparenting the self
- Total Solar Eclipse in Cancer 2/3 July 2019 – caring connections
- Winter solstice 22 June 2019 – celebrate the light
- Full Moon in Sagittarius 17 June 2019 – a learning adventure
- Mars opposite Saturn 14 June 2019 – proceed with care